- Monthly tution fee should be paid by the 15th of the beginning of every quarter of the year. If 15th falls on a holiday The next working day will be the last day for the collection of the fee. Late fee charges would be imposed on the payment made after the due date
- A late fine of Rs. 10 per day, including holidays, will be charged for paying the fee late
- If the fee falls in to arrears for more than a month. Then the child’s name may be struck off from the school’s roll. In this case, student has to seek re-admission and fee would be charged accordingly
- If a student seeks to leave the school for any, a notice of withdrawal. At least a month in advance. Will have to be submitted failing which he/she will be required to deposit one month’s tuition fee and other relevant charges
- Except for caution money. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
Fees to be paid for
Fees to be paid for
- A student seeking admission during mid-session will have to pay admission fee,tuition fee from the month of April on wards and conveyance fee from the current month onwards.
- Fee-payment timings are 8:00 am to 12:00 noon between 1st to 15th day of every quarter i.e. April,July,October,January.
- P.T.A. Fund is to be paid for only one child. In case of brother/sister also studying in the same school.
- To ensure safety, the authorities will appreciate the payment of school dues by crossed and order cheques in favour of concerned school in which your child is enrolled.
- Payment made by cheque is subject to the realization of the proceeds.
Monday to Friday – 8:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M
Saturday – 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
The school would always desire parents to maintain a close report with the teachers of their wards, parents are advised to meet the respective class/subject teachers, subject co-ordinators on the Saturdays and on PTM’s mentioned in the schoolbag calender. Meeting the teacher on any other day under compelling situation will be strictly by prior Appoinment only. However, the parents may meet the principal on all working days (by prior appointment only).
Time To Meet With
Principal : – 10:00 A.M. To 12:00 P.M.
Director : – 10:00 A.M. To 12:00 P.M.
What subjects are offered after 10th ?
Click the link to know about the subjects that your child can choose after 10th.